Discuss testing certs in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bobby101

hi all does anybody know where i can get the template for: periodic testing of small domestic premises the two sheet select version preferably without the logo anybody that can help me that would be very much appreciated thanks .........

ebay. search "kewtech part p certificates". I got 50 cert. book with dupes £14

yeah thanks m8 bu i specifically need periodic testing for smal domestics not the eic sheets but thanks for the reply and the heads up on that i will keep that in mind thanks again..

they not niceic, they just got TC4/Part P for install, think its TC3 for PIR, and Kewtech in tghe corner, 2 page with self carbon copies

item 110589134925 on ebay. on disc, print your own, i fill em in on laptop then file copy onto flash drives

that gr8 bu the employer that iam doing the work for has specifically requested the exact test sheet with header i know exactly what youre sayin but my boss is very specific in what he wants.

tell the miserable sod to buy them then

Agree mate your employer should be supplying the certs.

i know m8 only thing is it a holiday mon in glasgow nxt week a i ve got a small dom per tst 2 do an i need the templates asap but many many thx 4 tryin

thank m8 thats gr8 it will help an get me out of a hole cheers all ...............i dont suppose you have the inspection schedule an the schedule of test results too by any chance

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to testing certs in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net