Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss The Electrical ladder in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

musicmaster050

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Can anybody help me i have just past my c&g 17th and have also just past the VRQ qualification: Domestic Electrical problem is i have just got ecs card but i was hoping to get electrical improver but as it stands i cant get any grade and in my line of work with is fitting monitored cctv and alarms on construction sites and i dont see how i can progress to get the relevant experience to get i jib grade

Can anybody give me any advice on how i can further my skills and also move up the electrical ladder

But now in my work we are fitting alot of fused spurs to the cctv collums so that we can power 400watt metal helide lights so at the moment we are getting in sparks to finish off the work but i would like to get the qualifications so i can do this work myself what would i need apart from experience to sigh this sort of work off

Any help will be great thanx from mike in liverpool

Rise to the top !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
D

Dimmerswitch

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Qualifications wont make you competent to do the job, I my opinion far to much emphasis on quals not enough on experience.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to The Electrical ladder in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom