Discuss this is the worst looking van....ever!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
OK here it is:

muf22XXjhw0LnAhRbjkIsbQ.jpg

thoughts & opinions please....

well...

just did a job for a forum member up in Glasgow....

now heres the thing:

the new van drives really well......but dissapointing on hills...oh, it has a liking for fuel as well...

now:

Robin (neighbour) has a yard....he has offered to tow back the Boxer....

i`m going to see what the insurance issues are regarding dropping out the old 2.5 lump out of the van i have now...and putting in the 2.8HDI out of the written off Boxer....

that will sort out the slow up hills issue...i guarentee it...

You're right, it ain't pretty but a second class drive is always better than a first class walk in my opinion. Glad to see you're back on the road again. I'd just grit my teeth and drive it as it is, it will probably be more reliable and less complicated that way. You can always trade it in for something better when finances allow.

You're right, it ain't pretty but a second class drive is always better than a first class walk in my opinion. Glad to see you're back on the road again. I'd just grit my teeth and drive it as it is, it will probably be more reliable and less complicated that way. You can always trade it in for something better when finances allow.
Im sorry Marv....

but i have to see what the implications are...caus that Boxer pulled like a train....

the van i have now is solid...if the engine swap is a goer....then i`l keep this van...swap the power unit out...and feel much happier...

caus at the mo...:sad:

a turbo makes all the difference....

Reply to this is the worst looking van....ever!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net