uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Time for the Mens final in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

topquark

-
Mentor
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

British win, what do you reckon?

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
G

Guest123

You've got no business watching the bloomin tennis when there's a GP on!!!!!!:driving:

M

mickys86

Yea but GP should be finished by 2:30?
Tennis shouldn't start til about 2:15 due to warm up etc it's hard to see federer losing but if his back plays up and Murray comes out attacking it'll be a good match.

Won't be disappointed with Andy if he bottles it. Tbh i'd bottle it as well!

I wonder what odds before Wimbledon you would have got on a Brit his name starting with M ending in Y winning and not being Murray .......

Hope the lad wins it, afraid i'm married to a jock so have to support the lad ...........

M

mickys86

2 Weeks,

The proven time it takes for Britain to completely forget one sporting failure and become far too optimistic over another.

topquark

-
Mentor
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You've got no business watching the bloomin tennis when there's a GP on!!!!!!:driving:
Me father in law's up there watching it! I'm sure I'll get the glowing highlights later ;)

- - - Updated - - -

If he breaks Murray now, he's only got to hold his own serve and that's the first set over :(

It will be a great historic win for G.B. or a sorry loss for Scotland. If he wins (5 games to 4 atm) he should put a Scottish flag around his shoulders and by proud of his win, if he wins. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

topquark

-
Mentor
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Woohoo, first set to Murray!

Have you noticed the Scottish members are not online atm ;).

Even people (like me) that don't follow tennis are watching this.

Des 56

-
Arms
Esteemed
Good luck to Andy Murray
He may be first Britain to have managed to cope with smacking a ball with a tennis racket
Its not a game I have any time for, but a British success is always welcome

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Watching Tennis while Tour de France on ! Crazy.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2[/QUOT

a load of lycra louts trying to outdo each other to see who gets the 1st heart attack. i like it when 1 falls off and the next 20 go down like dominoes.

M

mickys86

a load of lycra louts trying to outdo each other to see who gets the 1st heart attack. i like it when 1 falls off and the next 20 go down like dominoes.
Bet you only watch it for the dominoes.... Haha

ipf

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed

Sounds like the deep end down town late on Saturday night.
ps. Some might down 20 drinks but 20 pizzas..nono.lol!

G

Guest123

A step too far for our Andy I feel. El Fed is starting to make him look less than ordianry.

M

mickys86

Yea but GP should be finished by 2:30?
Tennis shouldn't start til about 2:15 due to warm up etc it's hard to see federer losing but if his back plays up and Murray comes out attacking it'll be a good match.

Won't be disappointed with Andy if he bottles it. Tbh i'd bottle it as well!
Hate to say I was right..... Lol

It's over. Well done Andy Murray for being the only Brit to get to the final in 74 years. Better luck next year.

P

parker56

just hope the papers don't start to pull him apart, the boy did well.

M

mayfair

Brought it on himself im afraid !
just hope the papers don't start to pull him apart, the boy did well.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to Time for the Mens final in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom