Discuss To-i-let in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

Liberator

In Let properties,

what are the requirements and frequencies for the periodic inspection and testing of fixed wiring?

Also, what kind prices should be charged for this kind of work to be competitive?

Thanks,

~Liberator.

Are you referring to domestic or commercial rentals???

Both would be on change of use or occupancy + time intervals of 10 & 5 years respectively.

So would change of occupancy mean every year in a student property that is let?

I live near a university an I'm thinking of approaching the letting agencies to offer services.

Reply to To-i-let in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I'm having some work done at my house and the electrician has said we need a full rewire. I'm a bit surprised given that we passed an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you're all keeping well. We're having a first electrical inspection soon and was looking for some advice please on how best to...
Replies
Views
I've seen a lot of people on here addressing the online qualifications for access training but not talking about the Apprenticeship aspect. I've...
Replies
Views
With regards to Regulation 531.3. 3 of BS 7671:2018+A2:2022 Older AC type RCD's are prone to being blinded by dc leakage from other items plugged...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Probs a simple one here but when testing a 3 phase board for ze as part of a periodic inspection plus part initial verification of a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock