Discuss trust a trader????? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

brs73

-
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hello everyone
does anyone know if it's worthwhile registering with trust a trader
i think it's about five hundred quid to do so
has anybody done it??

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
W

wisesparky

Trust a theif!!!!!
Thats all im allowed to say!
Use to be called something else and was on watch dog.
Be careful matey

brs73

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
is trustmark only supported by nic because i'm registered with elecsa???

just read that wisesparky,cheers

Last edited:
K

Kris

is trustmark only supported by nic because i'm registered with elecsa???

just read that wisesparky,cheers

I was gonna go with NAPIT and they use trustmark so don't see why you cant and if I remember its only about 30 quid a year

W

WarrenG

Trustmark are a government backed co. for trusted traders.

brs73

-
Arms
does anyone know if trust mark accept people that are registered with elecsa. or do you have to a be nic/napit *****!!

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WarrenG

does anyone know if trust mark accept people that are registered with elecsa. or do you have to a be nic/napit *****!!
Think you can join directly? Costs through Napit are £51.75 depends if you think its gonna be any use to you?

How many people do you know who knows Trustmark? I have never had one call from it and hence don't intend to renew.

Trustmark scheme operators. You maybe able to do via ECA as Elecsa are owned by them?

Last edited by a moderator:

brs73

-
Arms
i've just 'filled the boxes' on the trust a trader website
waitin for a call
they had a list of their bodies they're associated with and elecsa was'nt on the list.
just wondered if anyone from elecsa is on there
i keep hearing trast a trader ads on talksport and lbc so i presume that there's work to be had
can anyone give me any pointers
cheers

I have been with Trustmark for 2 years and have had 1 re-wire from it last year. I've heard Checkatrade worth a go!!

A

Alysse

hello everyone
does anyone know if it's worthwhile registering with trust a trader
i think it's about five hundred quid to do so
has anybody done it??
Trustatrader is a brill site.
members renew at 91%, really really works. have a look at the press and pr bit on the site. i was skeptical but works for us!!

A

acat

Would not touch it with a barge pole who are they what are they and as a sparky if Im asking that what would joe public make of them. As per previous posts Id go down the trustmark path.

Chris

S

Sparkydan

Ive had trust mark for about 2 years and got my first job from it this week.

Reply to trust a trader????? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom