Discuss VDE Screwdrivers recommendations in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

RDB85

-
Trainee
Reaction score
I’m looking to get a new set of VDE Screwdrivers. I’ve had Wiha and Wera currently. But I’ve found the grip on the Wera a little slippy in the hand when in the cold. I’ve seen both ITL and Boddingtons are highly rated. If anyone has used them or has any recommendations that would be great.

I have both ITL and Boddingtons , B's are the best IMO nice grip and soft handle.

Attachments

• Boddingtons screwdriver.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 13
I’m looking to get a new set of VDE Screwdrivers. I’ve had Wiha and Wera currently. But I’ve found the grip on the Wera a little slippy in the hand when in the cold. I’ve seen both ITL and Boddingtons are highly rated. If anyone has used them or has any recommendations that would be great.
Used ITL very satisfied with them.

They do look good. Also a lifetime warranty which is good. Does anyone know if Boddingtons have a lifetime warranty. I know the DNO use them.

can't post. it's all gone pete tong. 50 ?????????????????

Used ITL very satisfied with them.
I think domestic lot like the Wiha /wera types .The commercial lot like Boddingtons etc .They are bloody excellent .I had 3 before but they got nicked by someone a few years ago.
I think domestic lot like the Wiha /wera types .The commercial lot like Boddingtons etc .They are bloody excellent .I had 3 before but they got nicked by someone a few years ago.

Most of the guys I work with use CK/Wera/Wiha and the only domestic properties they work on are homers.

They do look good. Also a lifetime warranty which is good. Does anyone know if Boddingtons have a lifetime warranty. I know the DNO use them.
It went funny for me before Tel.

Most of the guys I work with use CK/Wera/Wiha and the only domestic properties they work on are homers.

Ended up buying Boddingtons.

Ended up buying Boddingtons.
Good choice you wont be disappointed.
Good choice you wont be disappointed.
crazy duplicates needs sorting mods
cant post now lol
can only edit to write somthing HELP

Last edited:

Reply to VDE Screwdrivers recommendations in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net