Discuss Video Door Entry in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Scott F

Been asked to put in a video door entry system Camera at door to see whose there then door release from 4

points . Now I have looked at Enterview 4 has anyone used these or can they reccomend them . The guy on

the tech line says only good for 50mtres from cam looped to each point . The next step up is videx? anyone

know these

Videx were good systems when I last fitted them a few years ago, quality was good

Others to look at would be Fermax used this alot as I could adapt / modify this to suit customers individual requirements

I have used videx a lot of times , no problems with them tbh, very easy to use.

Speak to the the tech sales and they will nut and bolt a kit together for you, and supply you with a schematic so you can wire it up.

Point to note, if your customers want black and white picture to handset, then no need for coax,just use one of the twisted pairs.Obviously for colour then its a coax like an RG59 to each hand set. Also available as digital (more cost less cores)

Try use a central ease of access point in the building to bring it all together, because so many times ive seen installations where they have tried to common it all up inside the front panel, and had a transformer and exchange adjacent the front entrance, looking very ugly indeed.

fermax very simple too, 2 wire digital best, just address your handsets, and off you go.

Sorry if i threw in some eggs there to be sucked, but what the hell its easter lol.

Reply to Video Door Entry in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net