Discuss Well that’s one way... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Baddegg

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
That’s one way of testing my workshop installation dropped me chisel on an extension lead....chisel lost ?
FD8DBDF3-D84E-41FE-A888-D357D9FB5DF2.jpeg
732206D0-2B5B-4DCB-9BB7-FD27127130C8.jpeg

most of us test RCDs with a MFT. you just had to be different. :p :p. we all bored shitless but that's going too far. next it will be testing if the cat lands on it's feet after dropping from 40 ft.

Could’ve been worse as I had me flip flops on ?
[automerge]1586282472[/automerge]
I've got a whole box of moulding planes here, perhaps we can make something!
Oohhhhhh now ya talking ?....I’ve reverted to wood butchering this last couple of weeks as I can do majority from home....2 sets of wardrobes and 2 chests of drawers ?

Better pic....nice short across em ?View attachment 57131
[automerge]1586282346[/automerge]

It’ll be fine if only a few metres shorter ?
time to practice sodering and heat shrinking.
[automerge]1586282790[/automerge]
Could’ve been worse as I had me flip flops on ?
[automerge]1586282472[/automerge]

Oohhhhhh now ya talking ?....I’ve reverted to wood butchering this last couple of weeks as I can do majority from home....2 sets of wardrobes and 2 chests of drawers ?
i hear Ikea are recruiting. apparently they need someone who can tell wood from MDF

would have been more fun if you'd dropped the chisel on your bare foot and posted a blood scene. :p :p :p

most of us test RCDs with a MFT. you just had to be different. :p :p. we all bored shitless but that's going too far. next it will be testing if the cat lands on it's feet after dropping from 40 ft.

Well he had a 2 in 3 chance of testing the RCD action, but as luck would have it...

Still, here is a pro tip - if you drop a soldering iron do not try to catch it!

I'm guessing the short must have been between L-N to take that chunk out?
Can you actually see on the cable what the short was?

Reply to Well that’s one way... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net