Search the forum,

Discuss What is happening today with all these COWBOY Electricians? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

It doesn't matter what quals you hold, if you kill someone you will be up on a manslaughter charge at the very least. The court will look at what you did and how you did it, if it comes down to poor workmanship you're going to be a guest of her queenliness.

It doesn't matter what quals you hold, if you kill someone you will be up on a manslaughter charge at the very least. The court will look at what you did and how you did it, if it comes down to poor workmanship you're going to be a guest of her queenliness.

you have your sleapless nights trev ill rest well as i know what im doing

no just confident i was a "natural" quote from Steve and trade skill 4 you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (FORUM SPONSOR!!)

Steve and his merry band of rip off merchants who sell you the myth of competency. First rule when you're in a hole is to stop digging, remember your claim that years of theory can be condensed into a few days? I'm sure you can cope with the pointing and laughing.

Steve and his merry band of rip off merchants who sell you the myth of competency. First rule when you're in a hole is to stop digging, remember your claim that years of theory can be condensed into a few days? I'm sure you can cope with the pointing and laughing.

i think im the one laughing as i said how has all the work round here

ME!

thats wot people like you dont like dinasor what did darwin say

think about it

Who the frig is Steve?
............................................ Wait I've worked it out

Brill Steve 7671

Is he the guy that wrote the regs Bill?

Have we discussed how much work we have? I must have missed that one. Learn how to spell mate, it'll make you look less ridiculous
By the way, welcome to my ignore list you clown.

why close a thread when with a little bit of effort it can be turned to beer and women?

both have their place. beer for supping, bottle of red for sharing.

in regard to #3 told you so :laugh3:

Ok so we were on site only last week when this Electrician started to uncoil a circuit and there was a flash. The M&E on this site is a big firm that begins with BB. They use these twist on ends that I'm guessing if the circuit was to become live then the circuit breaker will trip. It turns out that this circuit obviously should not have been live. The guy testing the installation was sacked on the spot. It turns out that he didn't have a JIB card. He had a standard green site operative card but also a 2391 certificate. The circuits he had been testing were tested again with two different test kits and the results that came back were nowhere near to the results this idiot got. The same guy had to ask previous to this at what height he should put the light switches at. My point to this post is that it's not just these scam training providers but also the Electrical contractors themselves that are letting the industry down. How the hell did he get on a commercial site as a tester?! I have been on this site for ten months and the idiots and workmanship I have seen is absolutely atrocious! Scary stuff!

Reply to What is happening today with all these COWBOY Electricians? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net