Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss What is required for Uk registration. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

stivernz

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I also need to find out what the minimum requirements are for working as an electrician in the Uk. I have been fully qualified/registered in New Zealand for the past 20 years and want to find out if I can work under that registration or do I need to do a course for the local regulations. Anyone who has gone through the process I would really like to hear from you. Thanks Brent.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
D

dragon-av

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
HI BRent best thing to do is contact the NICEIC the main UK professional body they should be able to tell you if your current quals etc are comparable and what else you may need. Ther eisn't one route to being a qualified electrician in the UK but several depending on what yoru working on (domestic, commercial, industrial, mix of all etc)

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to What is required for Uk registration. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom