Discuss Wiring Diagram Help in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

kiwiNCFC

]Hello! I have my 206 exam tomorrow, done all the conduit etc so its just the wiring to do.

Just want to make sure i get everything right, as this is my 2nd attempt due to a mess up on conduit bends.

Conduit2way.jpg

This is the wiring diagram above that a member on here kindly did for me.

Just a few questions:

1) In the ceiling rose's, is it Neutral to Neutral and switched live to switched live? How come the loop bar isnt used?

2) Silly question but just want to make sure : I will obviously be wiring in pvc singles so, will i have to label the switched live with brown sleeving even though its brown already?

Thanks for your help guys!

No need for loop bar as you are not wiring in 3 plate method.

No need to sleeve brown cable again.

Reply to Wiring Diagram Help in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I hope someone can help with this as I'm stumped. My landing hallway ceiling (2016-build house) has two rose pendants which I've attempted to...
Replies
Views
I've pretty much sussed out the wiring for the radiators and underfloor heating, thanks to help from the forum. I do have one more question...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I'm going back into college and I have had some time off and behind work. I just can't get my head around this. 1 gang 2 way plate...
Replies
Views
Hello, disclaimer: this is DIY and I am rather ignorant about electrical works. I just moved into a new rental apartment and i wanted to connect...
Replies
Views
Hi Total novi e but have wired multiple light switches previously and survived :) I've bought a nice WiFi enabled dinner switch for a new LED...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock