Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Your annual wage? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

Freedo

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Was just wondering what everyones annual wage is as a sparky - weather it's domestic, commercial, etc...

All replies will be much appreciated!! :D

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
C

Cirrus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would be surprised if anyone gives away actual earnings as it is very personal. Now, it depends really on who you work for. Naturally, self employed earn more but there are associated risks. I have employed friends who regularly earn a grand a week on domestic. To give you an idea, the company I work for pays £200 a kitchen with most being able to do 3 a week - not a bad wage. I also know of other people who only earn £8.57 per hour - about £350 a week.
So you see, it varies massively but remember - qualified rates are higher than that of an apprentice or mate.

W

wayne

jib rates of pay are free to view on their web site ,im approved

C

Cirrus

But the jib rates are crap really:( They are there as a bare minimum but thats what employers use as their pay scales to get away with paying what they really SHOULD be paying

A

alan

Do you work in a Tax office by any chance ?

W

wayne

I agree with anyone who says sparks are underpaid!!!

i'll take one if your offering, you seem to be on alot more than me, our overtime is all over the place, sometimes u get it, some times u don't, r8 pain

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to Your annual wage? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
Top Bottom