Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss 16p, 20 year excel spread sheet anyone? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Benjjy02

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Does an one have an16p, 20 year excel spread sheet to share or know how to alter the 21p25 year sheet? Thanks

P

PengEF

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Excel is easy. If the spreadsheet has been designed correctly there will be a cell where you can change the payment rate and the duration so it really shouldn't be very hard at all. Can't say I have seen the sticky one so it may be particularly convoluted but doubt it.

B

Benjjy02

Too lazy? Me and the
258 people who have requested the Solar PV Payback calculator 21p tariff excel

Iv got a 21p excel calculator but im stumped on how to change the the tariff or the
duration

J

JH69

I set up a spreadsheet in order to calcuate the returns from different systems.

You can set the FIT rate, Panel degredation rate, Inflation Rate, KWh Yield, % of Elec used, and system cost, and it will calcuate total returns and ROI.

I found it invaluable when comparing different systems and working out which offered the best returns.

I'm happy to share it - is there anyway I can attach it to the forum?

M

mark_

One of the mods will step in and answer that one JH69. Ive not got the 21p payback spread sheet but if someone sends it to me I'll try to change the cell equations for 16p and 20 years and send it back.

[email protected]

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to 16p, 20 year excel spread sheet anyone? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom