Discuss 17th Edition C&G or Logic Certification in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

rawesie

Hi all, my first proper post,
I am a ex military spark, looking to get back into it after a couple of years in the CIED world. I have 2360 Pt1 & Pt2, and 236 Course C, 2391 and 2381 (16th), obviously I need to update to 17th edition. Whilst looking for courses I found this course for a shade over ÂŁ300 ->LOGIC Certification - Qualification Details , just wondering how this is viewed and whether its worth going for this one or spending that bit extra and going for C&G2382, particularly with regards JIB and Part P reg.

Cheers

u may need nvq3 to get graded as electrician, if u got nvq 3 sorted out you would jump to tech grade with c course, for the 17th edition just sit the exam its cheaper around 45 up the college

Hi rawesie,

Welcome to the club. I have looked at that qualification, and EAL also offer the same. It is the same qualification as City and Guilds offer, and it has the same worth in industry, unfortunately the pen pushers who recruit have no idea, and to them anything other than City and Guilds has no worth. I get plenty of people on my C&G 17th edition who hold the EAL equivalent, but find that not having the C&G badge means they loose out. It is wrong but that is how it is unfortunately.

Cheers............Howard

Reply to 17th Edition C&G or Logic Certification in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Experienced Electrician, C&G 236 Parts 1 & 2, AM 1 & 2 18th Edition Am 2. (JIB Gold Card) I've been out of the trade for some time, but did a...
Replies
Views
Hello all I joined the forum this evening and I am hoping that some of you wise folk can maybe share your thoughts if possible, that would be...
Replies
Views
Hi all sorry long post Looking for some advice. I've just been made redundant. Starting to get back to applying for jobs and everyone is...
Replies
Views
Hi, new member to the forum. Started on the 16th edition but haven't done any regs edition tests since the start of the 17th. As I changed to...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to getting into the test and inspection route. And certification I currently have 18th edition I did city & guilds level 2 / 3 I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock