• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss 2007 VAUXHALL ASTRA VAN Sportive 1.9 CDTi Van Diesel 120bhp london no vat £3999 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

njbromilow

No VAT. Air conditioning, electric windows, electric heated mirrors, cd player,
etc. MOT till 14/8/13, Tax till 31/6/013 miles93000 Fantastic drive with great engine.
service history and full service 6 months ago. Starts first time every time even
in this cold weather. Only selling to get a bigger van. Has had a new
flight wheel, new starter motor and new clutch approx 6months ago still 6 months
warranty on it. Good condition inside and out NO VAT £3,999
call 07860 163937 nick thanks
004.jpg003.jpg002.jpg008.jpg007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to 2007 VAUXHALL ASTRA VAN Sportive 1.9 CDTi Van Diesel 120bhp london no vat £3999 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

One of our Astra vans is looking like it could do with some Major open heart surgery imminently ,( The other one had its turn last month , and one...
Replies
Views
B
Ford Transit T280S Van For Sale ONLY £3990 NO VAT New Shape 57 Reg Dec 31 2007 Short Wheel Base Medium high roof 75000 genuine miles MOT end...
Replies
Views
BlueToBits
B
It's coming to the end of my relationship with my 52 plate transit. Over the past year it's had nothing but problems, with the following works...
Replies
Views
lloyd1980
L
B
mint condition 71k, 10month mot, tax till end of may, £3900 ono ebay link - Astra Van Sportive CDTI 55 reg 71k ABS on eBay (end time 27-Mar-11...
Replies
Views
byrnie_2004
B
F
Due to no longer needing a larger van i am downsizing to something more Combo/Connect size, so my Vivaro is up for sale! 2004/54 Vauxhall Vivaro...
Replies
Views
Festerfly
F

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock