Discuss 2391-2 helper thread in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Carlos76

i am doing this course at the moment and can't find a lot of info on here relating to it. There must be hundreds if not thousands of people on here that have done this course and could maybe share with the rest of us valuable tips etc... when i have completed my project i would be happy to share it with anyone that wants to use ideas.
just a newbie thought.

try trawling through previous posts with 2391 in the title. there's quite a bit of info scattered about.

i have but just thought it might be easier to have it in one place. lots of info on the 2391-1. found it very useful when i was doing this course 2 years ago. especially amberleaf's posts. feel i owe him part of it. ha ha.

I thought that was 2391-20 was design and stuff, And 2392 was the dulled down 2391?
All the numbers start to confuse me these days :D
I stand corrected.

Yes, the 2391-20 was what I tried to type on the iPhone keypad lol!

If the OP searches 2391-20 then a few decent threads are lurking!

The 2391-20 is the old 2400 and I am seriously thinking about doing this myself. Got the 2391-10 already. It's a design couse as far as I am aware and I'm sure the old 2400 was level 4?

i have but just thought it might be easier to have it in one place. lots of info on the 2391-1. found it very useful when i was doing this course 2 years ago. especially amberleaf's posts. feel i owe him part of it. ha ha.
Your right there mate

Amber leafs posts in the section 301 thread amongst others are invaluable as i found for the 2391 and also the courses and things i am doing now
there is a few one for the working sparky and 1 for the aprrentice/mate

i am doing this course at the moment and can't find a lot of info on here relating to it. There must be hundreds if not thousands of people on here that have done this course and could maybe share with the rest of us valuable tips etc... when i have completed my project i would be happy to share it with anyone that wants to use ideas.
just a newbie thought.

Unfortunately when I did mine it was part of the C course many many moons ago, but I did take the 2400 when the 16th came out in the 90,s.

So not sure how relevant it will be today for the modern 2391-20 but sure if there are questions posted I would blow off the cobwebs and try to help

What is amazing is that the 2382-10/20 is also a level 3 course ...............think the C&G have somehow got things wrong there,as there is no comparision in the degree of difficulty between them.

Last edited:
And the 2377 PAT is also level 3 for a 30 question multi choice!

Some realignment is needed here, I've said previously that 2391-10 and 20 should be level 4 qualifications.

And the 2377 PAT is also level 3 for a 30 question multi choice!

Some realignment is needed here, I've said previously that 2391-10 and 20 should be level 4 qualifications.

Or the 2382 and 2377 should be alighned with the 2392 as a level 2 course. Though agree I would definately make the 2391-20 a level 4 as the JIB recoqnise the need for this to get the Technician card.

here is a pdf version of the brian scadden design and verification book if anyone wants it :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to 2391-2 helper thread in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net