Discuss 2931 Exam tomorrow, tips for next 24hrs in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

break into the test ctr and copy the papers :) failing that have a browse through the papers and just work on the q`s you are not sure on in the gn3. chill out and get there early so there is no stress of sitting in traffic and have a coffee. tbh anything you try to cram in tomorrow will more than likely be a waste of time. good luck and let us know how it goes. also get the terminology correct

ask for scrap paper when you get there and as soon as the exam starts write down any calculations you have remembered, that way your not under pressure to remember should you need to. We can all make mistakes under pressure. Hope all goes well for you tomorrow mate, good luck.

break into the test ctr and copy the papers :) failing that have a browse through the papers and just work on the q`s you are not sure on in the gn3. chill out and get there early so there is no stress of sitting in traffic and have a coffee. tbh anything you try to cram in tomorrow will more than likely be a waste of time. good luck and let us know how it goes. also get the terminology correct

as phil said, dont go cramming loads in tommorrow. you'll probably find it has an adverse effect, as in you've taken in so much information all day, by the night when the exam is, your brain will be like mush.

i was late for my exam lol added to the stress definately although i find the worst part of any exam for me is the waiting before so maybe it was a good thing.

read gn3 over and over and over and good night sleep before then you cant go wrong

I found for me left the books alone on the day, got there 30mins before exam coffe two smokes & just chilled.
make sure you read the Question twice,don't rush.
Good luck

Definetly read the questions twice I started explaining a ze test with drawings, only when I was doing my last check 10 mins before end realised it was a zs test had to quickly redo answer luckily I passed maybe on that one last question I altered and Good Luck

I would think that you are well up on your testing,so if there is any particular area that you feel you may be weak on read up on it a bit more,good luck with your exam.

Reply to 2931 Exam tomorrow, tips for next 24hrs in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net