Discuss £35 Million Pounds!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DurhamSparky

WOW!!!

Andy Carrol £35 Million quid to liverpool is mad! he has 6 months premiership experience and although i reckon he will be a mint player he still has the ability to become a one hit wonder...!!

good business for Newcastle!

no idea who andy carol is ?? i thought he must be realted to simon :D but this is coming from someone who does not know what the off side rule is?? anyone care to enlighten me

no idea who andy carol is ?? i thought he must be realted to simon :D but this is coming from someone who does not know what the off side rule is?? anyone care to enlighten me

Oh and hes a football player, played for Newcastle, just moved to Liverpool :)

Would you enlighten me to who simon carroll?? Lol

:D no one has told me what the off side rule is yet :) is it in the regs or onsite guide? :D i really don`t know.all i can tell you is that its something to do when a player is in the goal area but thats about it

:D no one has told me what the off side rule is yet :) is it in the regs or onsite guide? :D i really don`t know.all i can tell you is that its something to do when a player is in the goal area but thats about it

it can be offside anywhere in the opposition half. Before a player can receive a pass from a team mate there must be at least 1 of the oposition players between him and the oposition goal. That's the basics. There are phases of play if you want to get really into it. I think its explained in the big red book somewhere lol

£50 million for torres although he can play well he has not being
playing well just recently recession what recession!!!

According to the local radio Carroll didn't even know Liverpool where intrested and Nrewcastle wanted him to put in a transfer request thus saving themselves £3.5 million.

According to the local radio Carroll didn't even know Liverpool where intrested and Nrewcastle wanted him to put in a transfer request thus saving themselves £3.5 million.

I would well believe that. Plus Mike Ashley is still not liked by the newcastle fans, so getting carroll to hand in a transfer request means they can blame him.

God please dont let this forum turn into talk about football ......Bunch of overpaid talentless wimps, pay them a couple a grand a week and let that be it. Cant see how they can be worth more than doctors etc

Hawk81 doesn't the offside rule require 2 players to be there not 1. The goalie counts as one but I'm not sure it has to be the goalie.
I'm with mayfair though:)

Last edited:
saw the title and thought it was the going rate for a rewire in durham.

A joke of a.... well I was gonna say man, but he ain't. He's a greasy little girly-boy, who has an inferiority complex and likes hitting girls. I'd like to see him try and hit any daughter of mine. There would be two hits; me hitting him, and the ambulance hitting 90.

Reply to £35 Million Pounds!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net