Discuss 4 hours of maths in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

algebra trig Pythagoras, and the rest that makes up what we didn`t get shown at school. we were unlucky to be in oneof the top groups with a teacher that did not teach us a thing all through the gcse. I am working towards a degree at the mo keep telling my teenage daughter to do it now rather than later as she has great teachers that care unlike what i got lumbered with at school. second time around i must admit it`s sad but i really enjoy the learning and it`s nice to be able to help out the kids with their homework. the tech cert would have been a hell of a lot easier if i had have done the maths beforehand but i managed to get through the l3 with distinctions. happy days

So whats 2 + 2 - 2 or havent you done the advanced bit yet:);)

Chris
:D just going to grab the calculator.... mind you those scientific ones need a whole course devoted to them. specially if you push a button that you didn`t mean to

Ahh, degree level maths, that explains it!
That was the last time I spent that long doing maths in one go too!
Good luck with it I felt it was worth it in the end, and i even went past first degree level.
Paul

Reply to 4 hours of maths in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A
the situation is this: 8 x 24v rgbw flood lights for a garden, each fitting has power consumption of 45w. 3 lights into a 200w driver, another 3...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am potentially going to be starting an apprenticeship in September and wanted to know if anybody can tell me what specific maths I will...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I am wondering about becoming an electrician of some form or another and thought to come to an...
Replies
Views
So I just started out recently and I’m struggling with what to price myself at. It’s worth noting I live in the east London area and I’m looking...
Replies
Views
Hi I am asking for help as a novice and 1st time user of this forum. Recently started to experience tripping of MCB & sometimes with the RCD at...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock