Discuss Armoured cable size in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

these are our quackers. rescued as orphaned babies. now 2 months old. be just right for xmas.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 12
these are our quackers. rescued as orphaned babies. now 2 months old. be just right for xmas.
We keep on getting two ducks walk up our street from the lake nearby came up to our door and started to tap on it If I hadn't stopped them they would have walked through the house to the pond in the back garden.
Tel if they are that size at two months old you will have to start digging a bigger pond in the back garden.

Reply to Armoured cable size in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Some advise or views would be appreciated. My supply is 100 amp single phase. I purchased my property 3 years ago or so, the owner prior to the...
Replies
Views
A friend of mine wired a 10mm 3 core armoured cable to his shed before I got involved and wired it himself already. He wants make it an air bnb...
Replies
Views
Looking for some cabling advice for my garden project. I’ve put together this diagram below, which hopefully explains what I’m trying to achieve...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking for some clarification on MCB and cable sizes I need to run for a new kitchen. Cables will run through a combination of...
Replies
Views
So, I already have solar (an older FITS installation) and it's been particularly successful so I want to extend this. I'd like to do two things at...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock