Discuss C&G 2399 - How much ££? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sid

-
Reaction score
How much should I expect to be paying for the C&G 2399 PV course?

Anybody recommend a training provider?

Thanks in advance for responses

I was quoted a grandgive or take by Gateshead College. I'd use a college wherever possible mate, not much chance of them going bust or doing a runner with your cash. There seems to be a lot of sharks in them there waters

Seems to be less and less training providers doing the 2399. Guess the market isnt there for new entrants to the PV installation world?

Well im interested in doing this course. I'm from Birmingham and for some reason there isn't any colleges doing this course. The only way I can do it is if I travel for the work and the course. I have seen prices vary depending on what the course offers.

Ive seen courses that show how to install and fit to the roof for prices around £1300
I have also seen just installation courses for £600 but I don't think that was City & Guilds course.

Reply to C&G 2399 - How much ££? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am a Napit registered electrician and want to get into Solar PV and battery storage. I have boot camp booked in April but am not hearing good...
Replies
Views
Hello all Well, been putting it off, but I need to upgrade my 17th edition to the 18th. Not been a practising sparky for over 5 years, but I have...
Replies
Views
Good evening all, I have been doing the C&G 2919-01 EV course via an online platform and have need to get the exam booked in...been quite busy...
Replies
Views
Anybody taken the C&G NVQ 2357. If you have what did you have to do on the portfolio mapping or as anybody got a copy of what needs to be...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am Tony. Just introducing myself. I am in a difficult position myself trying to decide at 38 with 1 kid about changing careers and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock