Discuss City and Guilds 2394/2395 Online Course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

nandrews87

Hey, Been looking to do CG 2394/2395 for some time now as it is becoming more and more of a requirment. I have looked at doing it at one training centre offering it online which only requires me to attend one day for the exams. Has anybody completed the course in this way before and if so would they recommend it. Also I live in Manchester so can anybody recommend a centre that does it at a good price, upwards of £1000 is mad money for a 4 day course.

Cheers Folks

From what i gather...there are 3 exams, one multiple choice, one practical and one written.

Depending on your knowledge of testing will depend on whether you go for the 4day course or 10week course. Theres lots of little nitty gritty bits to learn other than the test proecedures.

Only you know whether you're capable of sitting the 4day intensive course compared to the 10week course.

As for prices, i couldn't comment because im clueless.

unless youre at expert level testing already i wouldnt try to do the 2391/94/95 courses online.
everyone benefits from a few days actually being taught in a classroom.
you should get both for around £800 if you shop around.

Hey, Been looking to do CG 2394/2395 for some time now as it is becoming more and more of a requirment. I have looked at doing it at one training centre offering it online which only requires me to attend one day for the exams. Has anybody completed the course in this way before and if so would they recommend it. Also I live in Manchester so can anybody recommend a centre that does it at a good price, upwards of £1000 is mad money for a 4 day course.

Cheers Folks

I deliver it, or will be doing once we have centre approval in May, we have a very competitive price for a combined 4 day course, but you will need to travel to Bradford.

PM me for more info if you are interested, i have other forum members who are interested and i am going to offer a forum member discount, but even at full cost you will get a lot of change out of a grand for both quals.

Cheers.............Howard

Aup pal is your centre all set up now as I am interested in taking my 2394 and 2395 qualifications,if you could send me some details or your website if you have one set up I would appreciate it cheers.

Reply to City and Guilds 2394/2395 Online Course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net