Discuss comfused by NICEIC statement in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jesus, what a horrible person, i dont blame him for dipping out of the job, your an estate agent, not a QS.

You will be laughed out of court if your saying the electrical installation in dangerous by a taped over MCB and a bit of a gap behind the plasterboard.

Maybe you shouldnt have gone with the cheapest quote and done your reserch on the contractor more.

Your right, thread over, becaise with ypur attitude not many people on here will be willing to help.

the op has came on this forum trying. to pick are brains , so that he had a enough information to give to his breif , has this a public forum the op has shouting about the trademan work , wheather a tinker , a builder or a spark , i hope that person has not seen what you have put on here.

Last edited:
Thats an hour of my life lost reading this garbled thread.

Just reinforces why I don't work for estate agents. Guess this sort of estate agent also insists on EICR's for tuppence!? :rolleyes:

we've established that it's clearly not finished . I said thread over two pages ago. That is all i need to know. I really worry for your industry when you defend a spark trying to do very poor building work as well as you think it's right he should be taking me to court for unfinished work.

You have been nothing but downright offensive towards my profession. One of the many profession that allows you to make a living.

i hope your future customers are not reading your threads.

we've established that it's clearly not finished . I said thread over two pages ago. That is all i need to know. I really worry for your industry when you defend a spark trying to do very poor building work as well as you think it's right he should be taking me to court for unfinished work.

You have been nothing but downright offensive towards my profession. One of the many profession that allows you to make a living.

i hope your future customers are not reading your threads.

I'll entertain you a bit longer!!!
Can you just clarify what you are, because according to another of your threads you're also a future electrician or are you an estate agent.
Old DIY enthusiast - learning on the job - https://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/threads/old-diy-enthusiast-learning-on-the-job.168777/

estate agent is my profession plus Im a,budding diyer mainly carpentry matters plus trainee electrician (started this year) . AGAIN No need to be so rude.

I MADE A STATEMENT VERY EARLY ON IN THIS THREAD THAT I HAD ALL THE INFO I NEEDED. You have made this thread into something it isn't. If you simply repeating what a previous electrician has said, please don't go and undermine him with another posting and don't go on rambling about 'bloody customers'. it gives the impression that you've been in trouble many times.

NOW PLEASE STOP POSTING FOR PITYS SAKE!

we've established that it's clearly not finished . I said thread over two pages ago. That is all i need to know.
You posted a picture of a socket without the faceplate on, it hardly needed to be 'established' that it's not finished.
I really worry for your industry when you defend a spark trying to do very poor building work as well as you think it's right he should be taking me to court for unfinished work.
No one's defended bad building work, this is an electricians forum, look it up.
Maybe you should try a builders forum.
You have been nothing but downright offensive towards my profession.
To be fair to the lads and lasses on this forum, your 'profession' is an easy target really. I imagine you get this wherever you pop up on line.

Last edited:
I'm sure this thread would have been alot shorter if;
1 You'd been clearer what you were asking in your first post
2 you'd answered people's questions clearly
3 the story and so called facts hadn't kept changing along the way
4 you hadn't been quite so abrasive.

Still, all's well that ends well, and it's been pretty entertaining.

I am asking myself why would an electrician/builder take their customer to court and the only reason that I can think of is non-payment and you are clutching at straws of reasons why you have not paid him. All through this post facts are being added. From what you have posted the only thing that I can see is safe isolation I am guessing that this is live to retain sockets working in the rest of the building and an extension box should have been fitted and a blank plate or socket.

Reply to comfused by NICEIC statement in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net