Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Course Help in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

buzza

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

alright guys how u all doing im just going to start my electrican course do u think i would be able to finish all my training and course work in one year and wats the fastest uve guy have completed it all thanks for ur feedback

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
B

buzza

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
professional electrician course eal vrq level2 cityand guilds level 3 for inspection and and testing level 3 installation 2392 2382 2391 2377

Buzza

This is the Domestic Installer course and should only take about 3 weeks to complete. As a matter of interest how much is the course costing?

Mark

Last edited:
A

acat

From the exams mentioned it looks like you are doing the part P

eal vrq 5 days
2382 3 days
2377 2 days

register with a professional body job done, the inspection and testing I would do after about a year those courses are also measured in days.

Chris

B

buzza

the course has 4 modules starting with a part p on modules 1 on and 2 then moves on to 2382-10 level 3 for electrical installation then 2391-10 for technical knowledge of inspection testing level 2 and 3 in all of them its costing around 5000 wat do think?

A

acat

Have a look at Plumbing course | Construction Training | Electrician Courses | DIY Skills they run the courses you are after have a look at the website and give them a ring office hours 7 days a week and they will help and advise without having to book a course.

Chris

PS you can send me a tip from the money you save the complete part P is £1795.00 and I think personally you only need the 2391 for inspection and testing

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
B

buzza

just read the course it will be working toward fully professional electrician 17th edition c and g 2391 c and g 2382 and c and g 2377 do u think im being ripped off or wat as ive already paid i get all my tools off them and and it just says i will gain 5 qualifacations wat do u think people

I personally think you are being ripped off. I don't think it is worth £5000

If you want to go fully qualified electrician, you need C&G 2330 L2 and L3, NVQ3. The course you are doing is just for Domestic Installations. Have a look and see if your local college does the course it would cost you about £800.

Mark

A

acat

Looking at it again the qualifications are for Domestic but the price you are quoting is more like commercial. If it is domestice you are doing the price is a total total rip off

Chris

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to Course Help in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom