Discuss Cowboy Car Dealerships in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

enough about cowboys. what about the indians with bows, arrows and lancias?

enough about cowboys. what about the indians with bows, arrows and lancias?

post-91752-0-51098400-1392135633.jpg

It was above my intellect that one!

once knew a cowboy. he'd sit on his roan and ride (citroen)

Reply to Cowboy Car Dealerships in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I’m getting a Audi Etron this week and need to install a car charger, I was looking at the Ohme charger as it ties in with Octupus Energy supplier...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm building a kit car. I have an alternator with no idea what Amp output it is. Is there a way of testing it with it not installed on a car?
Replies
Views
We seem to be getting quite a few posts on electrical problems on cars and bike's, are we being referred too by auto electricians on other sites...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just got an Seicane 10.26 Smart Screen Car DVR, I tried to use the device aux port connected to my car aux but the sound quality is rubbish...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock