Discuss EICR Inspection schedule in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SafetyEICR

I know theres a 'tick sheet' explained sticky at the top of the forum, but was wondering how we could put one together for the current inspection schedule ticket sheet. As the sticky at the top doesn't cover everything on the current one?

The tick sheet covers pretty much everything on the standard BS7671 sheet, what items do you think it does not cover?
Are you referring to the upcoming amendment that deletes the initial verification check list and effectively replaces it with the periodic inspection one in their misguided idiocy?

Reply to EICR Inspection schedule in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all. I have a small question about inspection interval labels. We all know to fit one of these labels with the relevant date upon completion of...
Replies
Views
I need an EICR done on a house I rent out in Reading, England - 4-bed detached built in early 1980s. Would ideally like someone from this forum...
Replies
Views
Seeking advice, we have been replacing extractor fans for a local council and was originally told no ‘like for like’ replacement works needs a...
Replies
Views
I'm practising EICRs on friendly locations as I'm still in training - technically done my 2391-52 but frankly need loads more practise. I've just...
Replies
Views
Hello All. New here and will be flooding with terrible questions for my own knowledge. Just trying to learn so some questions like this maybe very...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock