• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)
Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Electric Scooter Parts. 350W motor 36v Battery in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello i have for sale the parts of this scooter.
Everything is working fine is just the holding mechanism is a bit wiggly(missing a screw) and the speed indicator is not working. The cable from the battery to controller has been worn out so i think this might be the issue.
The scooter is one year and 4 months old and the battery last about 15km range on 3rd speed(30-35km/h)

If anyone is interested for parts or the whole scooter contact me via PM.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
another 5 years i might need one. meanwhile ........
fit a 250cc villiers 2 stroke instead of the electrickery washing machine motor, battery guzzling crap, and i'll buy it. :D:D:D.

Reply to Electric Scooter Parts. 350W motor 36v Battery in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Top Bottom