Discuss EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Do you want to remain in the EU

• Yes - stay in

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • No - time to leave

Votes: 81 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The England football team are not voting today due to the fact they have difficulty finding the Box, let alone putting a cross into it!!!

We should leave, enough is enough. We may have 2-3 years of un-settlement. That is a small price to pay for the decades to come under our own steam and building up the UK to what we want it to be. The UK will not collapse if/when we leave the EU.

Last edited:
The England football team are not voting today due to the fact they have difficulty finding the Box, let alone putting a cross into it!!!

We should leave, enough is enough. We may have 2-3 years of un-settlement. That is a small price to pay for the decades to come under our own steam and building up the UK to what we want it to be. The UK will not collapse if/when we leave the EU.

But the EU just might......

But the EU just might......

Yeah but just think about how much money Belgium will get in Taxes from the new and up coming/soon to be integrated Turkey with 60+ Million members!!!!! It is "like for like" in my mind (cough cough cough...... anyone got some Buttercup Syrup???)

Mrs. M is a "Verification Officer" tonight at Leeds Arena for this vote (might see her on the telly again lol).

I have tried everything possible to get her to dump/shred/discard the Stay in Votes..... Money, Brownie points and even sexual favors!!!! But, she is a professional and nothing will change her strong stance for the right of each persons vote to be counted and submitted..... Shame really :wink:

I've just got back from happy hour, managed to quaff two bottles of tonic water, and a piece of French Dover Sole, masquerading as cod more probably pollack. Any news yet? Is it garlic and frogs legs or beefy steaky pie? Going to bed soon cos the tonic's gone straight to me head. Curiously if you Brexit nutters get your way, whose your next Prime Minister? Pleeeease don't say Boris. Just see the next G8, Boris and Trump, sounds like a removal company :)

i think boris would make an excellent PM. you did mean Boris Karloff. didn't you?

This is a good thread to follow for the next few hours!

Boris Johnson as PM!!!!! If that happens I would assassinate him myself with a plastic spoon via his left eyeball!!!!

just thinking of the implications of a vote to leave on the younger generation. WOW. it's just like discovering that the earth is not flat and the sun does not orbit the earth.

The thing is that the UK government is out of touch with is voters and the EU is out of touch with the national governments.

A recipe for disaster off you ask me.

Given up watching the BBC now, got a busy day tomorrow.

Wow, didn't expect the leave campaign to be ahead by this much, chaos on the stock markets at the mo, perhaps things might settle down by the end of the day, we shall see.

dear mr. cameron, please make june 23rd a public holiday......... "independence day UK"

That's always the problem with these votey things MW.

My polling station is in my village club where I go every Thursday for a drink with my mates (all brexiters by the way)
I generally vote about 2 minuets to 10, so this time with my vote actually counting for once (safe Tory seat) it's a little bit dangerous.
It's all your fault Andy, you went down the pub instead!

Reply to EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net