Discuss EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Do you want to remain in the EU

• Yes - stay in

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • No - time to leave

Votes: 81 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm trying to do a quote Murdoch, hence my short posts.:sad_smile:

If you're in the EU you help smaller countries, Euro or non Euro.
I'm not talking about bailouts, they're a separate matter.
Germany decides nothing on its own.

Ask the Greeks about that one!

Voting has been open for 2 1/2 hours now.

Market's up over a hundred
Pound's up over a cent
Remain price shortened from 1/3 to 1/8
Leave price drifted from 5/2 to 11/2

Don't know if they know anything.

I haven't voted yet.
Nor me Murdoch.

It's too early for any exit poll to be of any value.
I'm guessing the markets are up for an entirely different reason and the bookies are responding to them.

I'm not voting in till 9:30ish tonight.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Nor me Murdoch.

It's too early for any exit poll to be of any value.
I'm guessing the markets are up for an entirely different reason and the bookies are responding to them.

I'm not voting in till 9:30ish tonight.

Apparently they are not doing an exit poll!

BREAKING NEWS: Holland announce they intend to table a motion in their Parliament to have a referendum to leave the EU if Brexit wins. They intend to do this the very next day. The president of Holland has also stated that Denmark, France and Sweden are looking to follow ... interesting timing. The whole rotten edifice is coming apart, so where is the security in the EU now? Please let everyone know ... we may now finally get a Common Market instead of USE if we leave. There are now countries waiting for us to leave ....Be strong, be European and leave the EU.

Why do they need to wait for the result? Why don't they jut have a referendum?

BREAKING NEWS: Holland announce they intend to table a motion in their Parliament to have a referendum to leave the EU if Brexit wins. They intend to do this the very next day. The president of Holland has also stated that Denmark, France and Sweden are looking to follow ... interesting timing. The whole rotten edifice is coming apart, so where is the security in the EU now? Please let everyone know ... we may now finally get a Common Market instead of USE if we leave. There are now countries waiting for us to leave ....Be strong, be European and leave the EU.

I have voted leave but even if remain wins we will rid ourselves of the EU when it all falls apart as it will only thing is it will cost us billions of pounds more as they screw us for more money to keep bailing out the sinking ship to keep their dream alive.

A link would be handy.

I also have voted to leave, but I don't think we will win. Unfortunately there are too many people frightened of change....

https://www.------------/LabourLeaveGroup/timeline

It is also here IT'S FINALLY HERE: Britons Vote Today On Historic European Union Referendum - Breitbart
Come on Silver, that's just a link to a Facebook page. Do you really think that the Dutch government would announce plans for a referendum on Facebook?

This was in the Sun a few months ago. It was as much crap then as it is now.

You really shouldn't believe every bit of nonsense put out by people with an agenda.

Its official - UK voting is like a banana republic.

Some friends of mine have 3 children at University - all 3 have a vote at home AND at university. All 3 could easily travel too and fro to exercise both votes.....

Voting has been open for 2 1/2 hours now.

Market's up over a hundred
Pound's up over a cent
Remain price shortened from 1/3 to 1/8
Leave price drifted from 5/2 to 11/2

Don't know if they know anything.
Both the FTSE and pound are now falling
Odds for a Brexit are shortening.

Hope this means nothing.

Reply to EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net