Discuss EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Do you want to remain in the EU

• Yes - stay in

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • No - time to leave

Votes: 81 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If as you say you watched the video you will note he speaks about the massive transfer of power to the EU which was the whole point of me posting the video, what has changed to change his stance now, your reply came over as being a bit sarcastic hence my reply. I maybe should have been a bit more descriptive in my additional note and i fully retract my trolling comment.
This referendum is such a big deal both remain and leave advocates are very passionate about their take on it.

Well I am going to sit and watch today's IOM TT racing now, probably best make the most of it, it can't be too long before the Federal Republic of Europe's un-elected eurocrats have it banned under some ruling or other.

When I see a good explanation of the EU, I like to share, now this is a gem and by watching it, you will understand the title, this isn't any form of fearmongering seen by both sides but is a history lesson of factual events - if your a REMAIN supporter then please watch and understand the reasons I choose to vote for OUT, its not about all this Immigration, its not about the money we give nor is it about freedom of movement for me but its about the very heart of our country our Sovereignty, our ability to elect' those that decide and make our laws and crucially the ability to kick them out in our democratic system.... staying in the EU means you are signing your sovereignty away and your children and grandchildren will end up living under laws created by people that are totally immune to any member country challenging any law they make - you think this sounds far fetched then read your history it already happening and no matter how many countries appeal or complain, they are ignored - our last recent 40 challenges to new laws and regulations have all fallen on deaf ears... it kinda puts the ' you need to be IN to help shape the EU ' in a new perspective, the only way we can effect the EU is to be out of it as we have absolutely no powers when under its rule.

[video=youtube;CoyM-g1DS4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoyM-g1DS4U[/video]

Re: EU - How will you vote given the latest "news"

Out out out! I'm done with this Eu crap! Charity starts at home! What's the point in funding/bailing out countries when our own needs a lot of attention.

I don't believe half the crap the press print, but I believe we would be better off alone.

I've already voted! I don't have to listen to any more BS that comes out of Dave's mouth, my vote is already in the counting office. Probably on a fire with a lot of other Out votes!

And tell me the timing of the "Ruling" from the EU court today is simply a coincidence, that its happened, in the UK's favour, just the week before the Referendum.

Its all planned BS.

And tell me the timing of the "Ruling" from the EU court today is simply a coincidence, that its happened, in the UK's favour, just the week before the Referendum.

Its all planned BS.

Its been in the legal system for several years, what are the chances of that :O

There's currently a fishing boat-off in the Thames lol

farage one side and geldof the other.

Post man delivered a letter today for my wife from the electoral reform services and the nhs foundation trust. Can't wait to see what it says as she's a in and I'm a out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are paying £1 billion for Turkey to join the European Union. The Prime Minister says he wants to 'pave the road from Ankara to Brussels'. Why are the 'IN' campaign pretending that Turkey are not going to join?

Lexit the movie , I have not had chance to watch it myself yet but thought it may be of interest in this thread.

[video=youtube;pq72f81kkM4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4[/video]

Irrespective of where you stand on this thorny subject, I suggest you watch this, and pay particular attention to the last bit where it outlines the issues concerning the Euro and a Federal EU.

I think all the people intending to vote remain should think off the risks of staying like,:

The UK rebate being removed
The EU army
The imposition of the Euro across all the EU
The imposition of the Shengen zone on the UK
More weak poor countries joining the EU including Turkey
The imposition of the financial transaction tax on London
The national countries ceding all their power to the unelected Muppets in Brussels

That's just a few for starters.

I think the risks of staying are worse than the risk of leaving. Staying will have greater risks as we won't have any say on all of it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net