Discuss EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Do you want to remain in the EU

• Yes - stay in

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • No - time to leave

Votes: 81 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its official - UK voting is like a banana republic.

Some friends of mine have 3 children at University - all 3 have a vote at home AND at university. All 3 could easily travel too and fro to exercise both votes.....
It's always been like that Murdoch.
They're only allowed to vote once, though I don't suppose no one would know if they did vote twice.

I wouldn't worry about it though, most students will not even be bothered to vote once, let alone twice.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

It's always been like that Murdoch.
They're only allowed to vote once, though I don't suppose no one would know if they did vote twice.

I wouldn't worry about it though, most students will not even be bothered to vote once, let alone twice.

I'm not bothered by it TBH - I'm more intrigued that with all the IT in place that this is possible - I suppose its like at the "unusual" postal voting at the last election..

Both the FTSE and pound are now falling
Odds for a Brexit are shortening.

Hope this means nothing.

Hum..... its the bankers "fixing" the market so they can make some money.

If the predictions of how close its going to be are true, this referendum will not be the end of this saga IMHO.

Come on Silver, that's just a link to a Facebook page. Do you really think that the Dutch government would announce plans for a referendum on Facebook?

This was in the Sun a few months ago. It was as much crap then as it is now.

You really shouldn't believe every bit of nonsense put out by people with an agenda.

Andy you asked for a link I posted a link I was not the op just thought I would link to where it has come from the Labour leave group.

I'm not bothered by it TBH - I'm more intrigued that with all the IT in place that this is possible - I suppose its like at the "unusual" postal voting at the last election..
Me too.
A bigger worry is the multiple registrations at the same address.
It shouldn't be too difficult to stop that.
Same with benefits. (Another thread though)

Me too.
A bigger worry is the multiple registrations at the same address.
It shouldn't be too difficult to stop that.
Same with benefits.
(Another thread though)

100% agree with all that.

Problem with Civil Servants is that they sit at their desks and try and make decisions based on the data they see. They need to get out and about and actually investigate.

At the same time HMRC needs to take into account payments from absent parents when calculating tax credits, because currently they don't.....

Anyways, I was at the Dispatch Box today in HOC, about to make my maiden speech. I briefly mentioned your name Murdoch, and the opposition boxes told me to shove off (they were a bunch of 6 year olds). Off to happy hour now, in the rather expensive bar in me hotel, think I can afford a tonic water. It will all be over tomorrow morning. We can bump our gums on something else then. :)

Last edited:
Andy you asked for a link I posted a link I was not the op just thought I would link to where it has come from the Labour leave group.

Sorry Silver, I assumed you made the original post.
Still waiting for a link from Skelly.

I assume the rest of you Brexeters are not basing your views on random Facebook posts.

i didn't base my vote on faceache. just facts. better off out of it before it drags us down even further.

Gourld, can't you lot lay off now. Nought you say will change things, less you emigrate to Aus' or Frenchy France. Wake up in the morning and it will all be just a bad dream

Go down the pub instead, might give the others some hope -:)

That's always the problem with these votey things MW.

My polling station is in my village club where I go every Thursday for a drink with my mates (all brexiters by the way)
I generally vote about 2 minuets to 10, so this time with my vote actually counting for once (safe Tory seat) it's a little bit dangerous.

There might be something in this pen business.

Clo7n-EWAAEk25h.jpg:large

Reply to EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net