• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss Good quality tool bag? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dave_

Regular EF Member
Hello all,

Can anyone a decent tool bag?

I’ve found the quality seems to get poorer and poorer and nothing lasts! The threads break and bits fall off, straps break, zips break.... tried Stanley, CK....

Thanks! Dave

Professional Grade LED Lighting Strips

Pete999

Forum Mentor
Hello all,

Can anyone a decent tool bag?

I’ve found the quality seems to get poorer and poorer and nothing lasts! The threads break and bits fall off, straps break, zips break.... tried Stanley, CK....

Thanks! Dave
What are you looking for, street cred or practicality?

Jay89

Electrician's Arms
I recently purchased a veto pro pac XL based on the recommendation in this thread and another. Very happy with it, 100% worth the price tag.

spinlondon

Forum Mentor
Ck tech bags are a good bag
Hmm, perhaps the Magma ones, the old ones though not so good.
Bought a new one because the zip on my old one was worn out.
Transferred my tools from the old to the new, picked it up to put on my shoulder, strap broke.
Got it replaced and the strap broke on the replacement after a couple of months.
Stitching just gave up.

jonnyb

Active EF Member
I've used a Stanley Organiser tool bag for a few years and it's still in top condition. Best bag I've owned.

Murdoch

Electrician's Arms

Strima

Electrician's Arms
My latest ck bag has just failed ...... It's either zips our stitching....
The stitching is going on mine, only lasted 6 years and been abused daily, they make nothing to last these days...

Murdoch

Electrician's Arms
The stitching is going on mine, only lasted 6 years and been abused daily, they make nothing to last these days...
I agree ......... this was the last CK for me ........................ need better quality and don't mind paying a bit more.......

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance