Discuss Heating systems with air source in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Craig2022

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Hello ,

I’m trying to further my knowledge into UFH/Rad/HW valves heating systems with air source pumps.

What is normally needed outside with the unit itself?

Do people use a multi core cable to come out of the isolator?

Also, where and what cables are needed to manifolds etc?

I understand that every unit may be designed to be controlled different so cables may differ. Just some examples from ones that people have fitting would be great.

Where has most people gained there own knowledge into these newer heating systems?

Reply to Heating systems with air source in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've always thought I was quite good a wiring heating systems, I can do Y plan, S plan, UFH set ups, "normal" thermal stores etc, you name it and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, my house has an air-to-heat system that generates hot water in a boiler. This boiler is then connected to the central heating...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you are well, I have fitted a few Nests but only to Combi, S and Y plan systems just been looking a job where I’m doing the kitchen...
Replies
Views
We have just completed a self build, and heating system is Air Source Heat Pump, unvented HW cylinder, Buffet Tank, all Vaillant equipment. The...
Replies
Views
I’ve been tasked with sorting the heating system at that big stately home… along with a heating engineer company who has about as much clue as I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock