Discuss HELP !!!!! woodgroup psn skills test in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pattyboy123

hi guys , does anyone know what the woodgroup skills test involves ? heard its 12 questions and multiple choice ..any info would be greatly appreciated ...cheeeeers

I did it a few months back and it was not the 12 questions like the last time,it was 35 on the computer and with a man standing at your back to make sure there is no cheating.

OTE=knea lot 07145]Strong beer in the forum pub tonight?[/QUOTE]

Tha

Thanks alot for info . Can i ask what test questions mainly were based on ..

Thanks alot

Hi any one done the trade test for wood group in last few months I got mine in two weeks for a hook up project was wondering the general set up of the test any info would be of great help

Reply to HELP !!!!! woodgroup psn skills test in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I hope you're all keeping well. I have a question regarding insulation resistance testing. Whether doing a single circuit IR test or...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm a professional mobile app developer. Around 12-13 years ago I created a couple of apps for the fire protection / safety industry that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Not sure if asking about rates is allowed, but I'm wondering what people's thoughts are on chargeable rates for PAT testing. Baring in...
Replies
Views
I’m just finishing my L2 2365 at college in the evenings and plan to do the L3 2365 with the same college as an evening course. However I would...
Replies
Views
I got a TEXT message (i dont know them and i cant find out who they are from the phone number) "Hi speaking from Indeed Are you available to give...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock