Discuss honest answers.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

i used to get the x-wife to just look at it. the sheath just withered away.

I wasnt refering to your cheese wire thin pants Dee.. Lol ;).. Yeah t&e.! Watched a Electrical Trainee today stugling with the stripping knife! Its not as if ur pulling the earth through swa.. Its a soft plastic!!! Arghhhh

I wasnt refering to your cheese wire thin pants Dee.. Lol ;).. Yeah t&e.! Watched a Electrical Trainee today stugling with the stripping knife! Its not as if ur pulling the earth through swa.. Its a soft plastic!!! Arghhhh

My brother had years of experience pulling the twin+E cheese wire,then one day I distracted him and he pulled that cheese wire towards him,it snapped, a tiny bit was left in the cutters that hit him,it made sure he never had use of that eye again

Be carefull folks, if you do go cheese pulling,always strip away from you

up to 2.5mm i use the cpc. over that, longitudinal cut with sir stanley, then pull the cpc out.

Sorry to hear about your brother des56. I 100% agree along with every1 most likely that cutting knife is correct way! Just intresting to see who actually does

No problem,it never really bothered him,he can whip me in snooker with just the one
icon9.png
icon7.png

Always slice across then down and peel back. Was taught that way during my apprenticeship back in the 80's, and it's stuck with me.
That said, I don't have a problem with the cheese wire method, it's just that I was programmed the other way.

Reply to honest answers.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have been looking at some companies On like indeed looking at hiring sparks. Some per hour between £15-18.50. Some of us sparks jump through...
Replies
Views
I have a main panel beside my meter on the house built in 1987. Then a 4 wire feed into a 200 amp panel on an inside wall of my basement. All of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been scammed by several electricians recently and I was wondering if any of you guys know of any trustworthy, honest and qualified...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks I have a question regarding NAPIT assessment I'm due to have soon. I'm getting Electrical Inspector Scheme and Third Party...
Replies
Views
Good evening Sparks and Sparkles, Has anyone got a wiring diagram for a storage combi boiler using a Hive (plumber says 1 channel...)... The...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock