Discuss How many electrical contractors uk in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

I doubt very much if anyone knows - the problem is that you can only count those firms or individuals who are members of schemes; the experienced sparky who only does shop fits, or whatever, will never show up.

I would imagine the registration schemes would give you info on the registered contractors. As for unregistered.....who knows?

Reson im asking isnt based with electrical work and competition even although i am an electrical contrCtor myself, i am looking to setting up a website for electrical contractors and electricians and am wanting to see what my market is going to be

ok,,, you sure there isnt loads offering what you thinking of doing???

well id ring the iet or scheme providers, but id say for every company registered theres probably 20 self employed sparks if not 50

Reply to How many electrical contractors uk in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello friends Myself Arif Patel and I am an Electrical engineer from Dubai. preston, UK.. I just wanted to Know, I've been asked to complete an...
Replies
Views
Alright everyone, Got a question and looking for some of your opinions. My brother is a qualified electrician and I'll be asking him the same when...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've got an electrical ring circuit that looks somewhat like the drawing below, where the blue sockets are part of the main ring and...
Replies
Views
I am thinking of getting an Electric vehicle. The only way for it to be realistic is to home charge. The problem, I have a fuse box no breakers...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently looking for an apprenticeship as an electrician. I have passed my level 2 in electrical installation at Chelmsford college in...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock