Discuss Hse .bbc news in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Oh well, time to get the orphans back up chimneys:)

I must admit I have mixed feelings on this .All for getting rid of the silly stuff as long as it does'nt affect fundamental safety and conditions , but I fear it will.

I agree Ruston, if it gets rid of the stupidity then fair play. What concerns me a little is the thought that this could be the thin end of the wedge, the government bangs on about reducing legislation for businesses and freeing them from red tape but seeing as how they have targetted some of the most vunerable members of society this worries me a little.

Yes . Places I have worked in have only had work done because they have been told to. Some of the places they are removing the legislation from will in my opinion go downhill. Some of them are bad enough as it is.

Reply to Hse .bbc news in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Just seen this in the news. Very sad. Will be interesting to see what caused it. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-66750871
Replies
Views
I went to look at mess this morning. S plan heating system, google nest heat link in airing cupboard. Downstairs in utility room the kitchen...
Replies
Views
Just saw this on BBC news: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-61006816 Now re-directing to a pr0n site looks like a prank rather than...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at a vending hot drinks machine 2.9kW that has a thermostatically controlled hot water tank permanently attached to a water supply...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, I am currently working on a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) consisting of 10 flats, with three parking spots equipped with...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock