Discuss I guess this puts thing in perspective in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I heard about it on the radio earlier, that is just awful.

It is a reminder of how dangerous it is for us that have to go on the roads daily. I wonder what the outcome of the cause will be, I hope it was not another idiot on a mobile phone.

I heard about it on the radio earlier, that is just awful.

It is a reminder of how dangerous it is for us that have to go on the roads daily. I wonder what the outcome of the cause will be, I hope it was not another idiot on a mobile phone.
Seen three of them on a 20 mile round trip this morning!

Seen three of them on a 20 mile round trip this morning!

One was on the phone at a junction the other day waiting to turn right, as I turned right in front of him I mouthed the words "get off your phone" to which I got a 2 worded reply. By the time I turned around he was long gone.

I do feel sorry for those families of those caught up in it.

RIP all that have died terrible accident. Don't know how accident happened but as said only takes one person on phone or somebody to drift asleep while at the wheel

If we're not careful it will be one of ours falling off the roof, pushing the boundaries to get the work done. Stay safe everyone - it's only money at the end of the day.

heard it this afternoon while busting a gut trying to get my general electrical work done and leave room for solar installs. certainly puts things in perspective.
give your familly a hug because whatever happens with the FiTS it won't be as bad as whats happened to the famillies affected by the crash.
chatting to my mum on the phone last night, she echoed the above, don't get so tired you put yourself at risk, either in the van, on the roof or with the electrics. It's just not worth it.

heard it this afternoon while busting a gut trying to get my general electrical work done and leave room for solar installs. certainly puts things in perspective.
give your familly a hug because whatever happens with the FiTS it won't be as bad as whats happened to the famillies affected by the crash.
chatting to my mum on the phone last night, she echoed the above, don't get so tired you put yourself at risk, either in the van, on the roof or with the electrics. It's just not worth it.

very very sound advise. its very easy to be pushing yourself to provide for those that you love, when its them that will be affected if you hurt yourself.

Reply to I guess this puts thing in perspective in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net