Discuss I is bloody bored in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

ImBored.jpg

Count me in that too, Im bored. Going to go check the fridge again, see if theres anything more to eat in there from 15mins ago when I last checked. Then Ill stare through the kitchen window into the dark garden. Should pass a few minutes...

View attachment 21448

Count me in that too, Im bored. Going to go check the fridge again, see if theres anything more to eat in there from 15mins ago when I last checked. Then Ill stare through the kitchen window into the dark garden. Should pass a few minutes...
this is an out n out lie...

you are going to see if there is any more cans...

and if not looking out of the window whilst contemplating a trip to the off licence

Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) [Official music video HD] - YouTube

I also need to get rid of the "you haven't posted for 7 days or more" banner.
In my defence I've just worked the last 19 days without a day off; the first 2 weeks I did 168 hours plus driving to and from Portsmouth every day. 45 hours this week; I've been getting home and thinking "what am I supposed to do now?" plus none of the new threads in the last week have really grabbed my attention.
Local mates didn't want to go out tonight so it's a couple of cans in front of the computer, meant to be going out with work mates in Portsmouth tomorrow.

I'm just chilling after finally tracking down why the car is being silly buggers in terms of starting.....dodgy relay....cleaned the terminals up so see if that helps any

After tomorrow my life is...pretty flat out for once...
CU swap in a church hall on Sunday, wife to the hospital on monday, something else on tuesday, installing sockets and switches on wednesday and thursday afternoon, friday finish off swapping sockets around for another customer...and swap a cooker cable outlet for a single socket
And to fill up the rest of the time....chasing prime contractors for payments, collating information for HMRC to prove that I am actually self employed for the purpose of tax credits....half done...looks a bit like a phone book for a major city....hope they drop it on their toes and break something sensitive.....

I'm just chilling after finally tracking down why the car is being silly buggers in terms of starting.....dodgy relay....cleaned the terminals up so see if that helps any

After tomorrow my life is...pretty flat out for once...
CU swap in a church hall on Sunday, wife to the hospital on monday, something else on tuesday, installing sockets and switches on wednesday and thursday afternoon, friday finish off swapping sockets around for another customer...and swap a cooker cable outlet for a single socket
And to fill up the rest of the time....chasing prime contractors for payments, collating information for HMRC to prove that I am actually self employed for the purpose of tax credits....half done...looks a bit like a phone book for a major city....hope they drop it on their toes and break something sensitive.....
stay busy....

best way...

Glenn,

You could kill some time by writing my names and address on an envelope and returning my data stick.
rite..

for the last time Tony...i am going to send the data stick back to you....i have address to send to...as you well know

i i hear any more about that fukin data stick from you i am going to get vexed...i will send it back in the coming week....stop takin the pis in here about it..

sick of hearing about it...
i mean it..

rite..

for the last time Tony...i am going to send the data stick back to you....i have address to send to...as you well know

i i hear any more about that fukin data stick from you i am going to get vexed...i will send it back in the coming week....stop takin the pis in here about it..

sick of hearing about it...
i mean it..

Now glen you could post Tony's address up for everyone he has peed off to get there revenge. Ooooo there are some nasty thoughts going through my head right now :66:

Reply to I is bloody bored in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net