Search the forum,

Discuss I is bloody bored in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

ImBored.jpg

Count me in that too, Im bored. Going to go check the fridge again, see if theres anything more to eat in there from 15mins ago when I last checked. Then Ill stare through the kitchen window into the dark garden. Should pass a few minutes...

View attachment 21448

Count me in that too, Im bored. Going to go check the fridge again, see if theres anything more to eat in there from 15mins ago when I last checked. Then Ill stare through the kitchen window into the dark garden. Should pass a few minutes...
this is an out n out lie...

you are going to see if there is any more cans...

and if not looking out of the window whilst contemplating a trip to the off licence

Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) [Official music video HD] - YouTube

I also need to get rid of the "you haven't posted for 7 days or more" banner.
In my defence I've just worked the last 19 days without a day off; the first 2 weeks I did 168 hours plus driving to and from Portsmouth every day. 45 hours this week; I've been getting home and thinking "what am I supposed to do now?" plus none of the new threads in the last week have really grabbed my attention.
Local mates didn't want to go out tonight so it's a couple of cans in front of the computer, meant to be going out with work mates in Portsmouth tomorrow.

I'm just chilling after finally tracking down why the car is being silly buggers in terms of starting.....dodgy relay....cleaned the terminals up so see if that helps any

After tomorrow my life is...pretty flat out for once...
CU swap in a church hall on Sunday, wife to the hospital on monday, something else on tuesday, installing sockets and switches on wednesday and thursday afternoon, friday finish off swapping sockets around for another customer...and swap a cooker cable outlet for a single socket
And to fill up the rest of the time....chasing prime contractors for payments, collating information for HMRC to prove that I am actually self employed for the purpose of tax credits....half done...looks a bit like a phone book for a major city....hope they drop it on their toes and break something sensitive.....

I'm just chilling after finally tracking down why the car is being silly buggers in terms of starting.....dodgy relay....cleaned the terminals up so see if that helps any

After tomorrow my life is...pretty flat out for once...
CU swap in a church hall on Sunday, wife to the hospital on monday, something else on tuesday, installing sockets and switches on wednesday and thursday afternoon, friday finish off swapping sockets around for another customer...and swap a cooker cable outlet for a single socket
And to fill up the rest of the time....chasing prime contractors for payments, collating information for HMRC to prove that I am actually self employed for the purpose of tax credits....half done...looks a bit like a phone book for a major city....hope they drop it on their toes and break something sensitive.....
stay busy....

best way...

Glenn,

You could kill some time by writing my names and address on an envelope and returning my data stick.
rite..

for the last time Tony...i am going to send the data stick back to you....i have address to send to...as you well know

i i hear any more about that fukin data stick from you i am going to get vexed...i will send it back in the coming week....stop takin the pis in here about it..

sick of hearing about it...
i mean it..

rite..

for the last time Tony...i am going to send the data stick back to you....i have address to send to...as you well know

i i hear any more about that fukin data stick from you i am going to get vexed...i will send it back in the coming week....stop takin the pis in here about it..

sick of hearing about it...
i mean it..

Now glen you could post Tony's address up for everyone he has peed off to get there revenge. Ooooo there are some nasty thoughts going through my head right now :66:

Nov 30[SUP]th[/SUP] @ 6PM

The Foresters Inn
Huntingdon Street
Nottingham

If anyone donates via the web site 25% is added by the government through Gift Aid.

About seven years. It gets slashed back now and again. The WWF get upset about the loss of a rare habitat for wild life.

This will be the first time it gone completely.

Fair play to you,and might i be so bold as to suggest an uncanny likeness of your charasmatic image,to a certain presenter of yesteryear on a programme which got me interested in all things technical. That series was "Magpie",anyone remember it?...HOW...

It's me, in my usual place at the end of the bar.

why does every pub have the bearded one....

and he always sits at the end of the bar...in the tap room...

and woe betide anyone who sits in `his place`....or dares to pick up `his paper`...and do `his crossword`...

this phenomenon can be seen in just about every bar throughout the land...

I remember when I was a nipper my dad shaved his beard off. I hated him for about a month and wouldn't go near him, I think I thought he was an impostor.

The new GF is dead set against it being shaved off. But I’m committed to it now.

Thanks Onions, see if you can make it to the Foresters on the 30[SUP]th[/SUP].

nowt on of interest....

theres usually a few in here at this time of night that i can wind up...

but they are not in this evening....:disappointed:
Yep know the feeling, I tried to wind a couple up yesterday and they wouldn't bite, so I watched the footie instead, my God that was a bad move.

managed to get someone to bite yesterday mike...

you need to watch a master in action....lol...
I must be losing My touch, even a Buddy like Des wouldn't join the fun yesterday, I even tried to have a bit of banter with an Aussie, but even he wouldn't bite and have a go back LOL.

Get some bloody work done, instead of sitting in here and waiting to ambush some poor unsuspecting soul, I've just walked in after a full Saturday on the tools, and one last thing. Tony you didn't look like that in my head, don't mean anything funny either it is just sometimes when you follow peoples post you create an image of the person in your own head.

Get some bloody work done, instead of sitting in here and waiting to ambush some poor unsuspecting soul, I've just walked in after a full Saturday on the tools, and one last thing. Tony you didn't look like that in my head, don't mean anything funny either it is just sometimes when you follow peoples post you create an image of the person in your own head.
what you on about?

been out this morning to finish off fitting this keypad entry system up near wetherby...

what you on about?

been out this morning to finish off fitting this keypad entry system up near wetherby...

Ok GLENN will let you off then, but still think it's cruel picking on people :75:

Have you been smoking pot today

wonder if he follows `best practice`....

what with that beard and mane near rotating machines..

at least we would have an indication of the phase rotation....

wonder if he follows `best practice`....

what with that beard and mane near rotating machines..

at least we would have an indication of the phase rotation....

He as got me all festive looking at that picture

Reply to I is bloody bored in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net