Discuss Just finished the shower cubicle an wife keeps getting shocks????? Help! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

darkwood

Mod
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

shower db.pngHope you like my tiling but im struggling to work out why shes getting shocks, ive checked the bonding and everything?

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
I saw one in professional electrician a couple of years ago where a guy had a 2g socket in his shower, when asked about it he said Oh I don't use when I'm in the shower

I saw one in professional electrician a couple of years ago where a guy had a 2g socket in his shower, when asked about it he said Oh I don't use when I'm in the shower
I saw that, made me chuckle. Darkwood, is the Mrs typing your invoices whilst washing her hair?

Last edited:

darkwood

Mod
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cant see the issue even with my 10.5kw shower on a 32amp mcb; having said that it does trip after a while but she not too bothered now ive shown her which breaker to reset. Women! Er! she gets her new bathroom and all i get is ear ache seems i cant do right for doing wrong.

darkwood

Mod
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Trev you could always jigsaw a notch in the door for that Pro finish ;)

Des 56

-
Arms
Esteemed
That picture is a bit of a shocker
Heads need to roll, greater design awareness should be taught,who did chose the brown tiles

That picture as got to be taken East of the Peso ( That for all us older lads) or at least east of Dover, I reckon looking at the board middle East somewhere ..........................

Reply to Just finished the shower cubicle an wife keeps getting shocks????? Help! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom