Discuss Ladder choice in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have ladders the same style as that, mine are made by zarges though.

I find them very useful particularly where high ceilings are involved.

I was pointed to that site for their ladders, by other members of this very forum.

Never go them in the end though, bought others instead, as for the same size of ladder, you go slightly more height

Zarges are king of steps, as far as I'm concerned, I've trusted my neck to them on many an occasion! But, you pay for the privilege.

used to get zarges hired for me when i worked at norland managed services from hss and i decided to buy myself a set from wickes, alas they don't do the same job, the are lighter and just as stable but they dont go as high if i lived life again i would have bought zarges,
ladders are for life,
unless you leave them lying about on site
or let the builders borrow them

yeah but the both have same standard and both from germany and only 140 dancers where zzarges are 400 dancers... but i bet you feel safer on them zarges

Reply to Ladder choice in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I was just looking at these, the idea sounds good, but I'm not sure about the locking pins? I like the way his body molds into the shape of the...
Replies
Views
I bought a new house in Florida in 2022. Today, I went into the attic. I found wiring stapled to studs in a few places, but there are no guard...
Replies
Views
I recently sold my Renault Trafic as it had done 214,000 miles and I also wanted something more economical. I bought the Citroen Berlingo LWB. A...
Replies
Views
We are looking for a distribution board to provide 3 * 160A three-phase feeds, but they are basically redundant supply path options so max total...
Replies
Views
Want to sell some ladders. Pics below. They are all EN131. Good condition. The large yellow one is 8 step with a platform. The red one is a three...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock