Discuss Metrel easitest handbook in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

spidergaz

does anybody know where i can get hold of the user manual for the easitest meter, I have just started a new job and they gave me this tester, but with no information for it, I have never used this model before..only used the megger mft

thanks, Spidergaz (Gary for short)

I bought an easitest from ebay but the manual that came with it came in "goble-de-gook english " perfect fire starting material ..

Any one in my neck of the woods using one of these wants to discuss it over a pint ?

72-van
fife

I bought an easitest from ebay but the manual that came with it came in "goble-de-gook english " perfect fire starting material ..

Any one in my neck of the woods using one of these wants to discuss it over a pint ?

72-van
fife

I did the same thing - except the one I bought is the Installtest - and the manual for that is absolutely useless too.

I'm thinking about piercing a hole in the top left corner of every page, threading a loop of string through the holes & hanging it on the back of the bog door where it may serve some useful purpose !!

its Metrel Easitest MI2087-AL2 Ive had to look it up online and compare it with a similar looking one as it just says easitest on the front, tried looking on the bottom but it just menitons the serial number.

regards,
Gary

thanks, but i emailed metrel and some very kind lady sent me a PDF with all of the data i kneed.
thanks to everybody for your help, i'm sure that i will need more help later..

If anyone wants a copy of the user manual and the measurements on electric installations in theory and practice instruction manual which they sent me i would only be to glad to forward it on to you just let me know,

Thanks again,
Spidergaz (Gary for short)

Hi All.
Just acquired a metrel mi3000 tester but no manual or measurements on electrical installations came with it.
I would really appreciate a copy.
Thanks again.
mikeserv

Hi Gary,

If you could you send me a copy of both of those that would be great.

[email protected]

Cheers

Glec (Gareth for long)

thanks, but i emailed metrel and some very kind lady sent me a PDF with all of the data i kneed.

If anyone wants a copy of the user manual and the measurements on electric installations in theory and practice instruction manual which they sent me i would only be to glad to forward it on to you just let me know,

Thanks again,

Considering he last logged in 6 weeks ago, I think you'd be better emailing Metrel, and they send it back to you same day, with the correct manual if you give them the serial number.

Got manual from Metrel as suggested....hopefully Mike(above) got copy I forwarded.

Still looking for

the measurements on electric installations in theory and practice instruction manual

Hi Gary
I have the file that you are looking for but it is 2.71 mb and apparently exceeds the forum limit so I will email it to you outside of the forum.
Hope This helps
Regards
Mike.

Thanks again,

any chance of a copy I would appreciate it --------Cheers

Reply to Metrel easitest handbook in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net