Discuss Mobile card reader for i phone in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

adamroche144

Thinking about getting one of these https://payleven.co.uk/howto/
It comes with a chip and pin reader so i can take card payments there and then, i think they only take 2.75% and no contracts of
monthley fees. I do get asked alot "can i pay by card" but dont know if many people would trust using somthing like this.

Any one use this or any thing like it ???????

What you guys think

i ordered one but you had to get verified by taking loads of id to a post office or something, gave up with it in the end,

its a good way to take payments on call outs or dodgy looking customers.

just put the extra 3% costs on there bill

- - - Updated - - -

yea i do alot of call out and get alot of people sayin they got no cash or check bla bla bla can you send me an invoice, get a pain in the --- !!

it's a good idea, but like you said- not sure of many people would trust it.

personally, not sure I would if I was an old woman or the likes.

get a mobile chip and pin terminal from one of the Banks, they have a deal with the mobile phone companies, and you can put "payments processed by so and so Bank" onto your invoice sheets....that would be better than some unknown payments processing company that the customer takes a look at and thinks it looks dodgy...

Just remember that you will need a good signal for it to work. A lot of my patch is poorly covered so I won't be rushing to use it!

Reply to Mobile card reader for i phone in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Following the tragic tale from @telectrix about lightning damage to phones and modem leading to a serious loss of beer money I decided to take a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, first post here and in a bit of a pickle... Newly qualified out in the big bad world... I have a job 4 hours from the office so I...
Replies
Views
I've got a 5 years experience along with.... 2365 l2 & l2 18th edition 2391 other stuff I won't bother listing. My question is since I'm...
Replies
Views
We have started a business building garden rooms/caravans/mobile homes under the caravan act. We have only done one so far and I got an...
Replies
Views
Not really for work, more for Christmas. Does anyone know good prices for mobile phone handsets? I’m looking for iPhones, but not that important...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock