Discuss mobile forum address in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have "tapatalk" forum app on my iPhone, I'm on it right now writing this, but doesn't have full capabilities. Won't let you upload an image for example.. Anyone know if this will be made possible?

Using tapatalk now on my iPhone and deals with pics perfectly well. ?
In fact it's easier to upload photos using it !!

Nope..Not working, I tried to upload a photo but it wouldnt let me.

So i have come onto my laptop to upload this photo, as my phone wont let me..

Hopefully theres something Admins can do to solve this...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 36
GT1 has already used taptalk and uploaded so I dont think its down to the forum do you need to adjust setting on your device or firewall to allow it to up load and have you tried to upload to the net on other forums etc

Chris

GT1 has already used taptalk and uploaded so I dont think its down to the forum do you need to adjust setting on your device or firewall to allow it to up load and have you tried to upload to the net on other forums etc

Chris

I just thought as it says "this forum has not enabled tapatalk mobile upload" is because that was the case..

Maybe its the suppa duppa high quality of my iphone camera..lol..

So many forum members can upload photos via tapatalk then...it must just be me who's unlucky!

Probably best to go onto a computer forum and give as much info as possible ie make model and software used perhaps one of the geeks can advise if you have a software update that you need or what settings to change to make it work.

Good luck

Chris

Ah.....

Nope. Won't actualy let me upload. d'oh !!

Get the same message as others.

My comment was based on how much easier it "looked" ...
Hadn't actualy tried it. !

Shame tho, cos that would be a breeze....

Ah.....

Nope. Won't actualy let me upload. d'oh !!

Get the same message as others.

My comment was based on how much easier it "looked" ...
Hadn't actualy tried it. !

Shame tho, cos that would be a breeze....

Would be good if it was enabled hey...

prob the site admins can have a chat and get it enabled...?

OK I will send the admins a message to see if it is possible on this forum we are awaiting a software update for the forum which may have that capability.

Chris

This is the reply from admin.

Quote. Uploading the new tap a talk to all forums now.

It's new software and is updated far too often, rendering old versions useless. So I'm trying to wait for a stable last version to go with.

However, I'll upgrade them all now, and if it's within the next week something doesn't work, they'll have to wait for a few weeks.

Nope, still not working! Just tried uploading another photo.

Can you upload a photo Jason from your blackberry to a topic on here?

Everything else on iPhone works as it should

Tapatalk has been updated on the forum. Please ensure you update the Application on your mobile device.

Just tried uploading a random photo from my iPhone from tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 4

Reply to mobile forum address in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net