• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss More tools for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eskimo39

Finally cleared out the back of the van and have for sale:

Lift N' Lock tool box
Knipex 160mm Side Cutters (With 1.5 & 2.5 stripping holes built in) - New
Fat Max Padsaw & Pouch - New
Irwin Wood Chisel - New
Irwin Knife (Stanly type)
Bahco 325 large hacksaw
Set of Irazola Teknoplus screwdrivers
Couple of the yellow lid clip containers from previous listing
Assortment of terminal strips, wago connectors etc
Selection of Wera Screwdriver bits
Magnetic Bit Holder
3 x Dewalt extreme masonary drill bits (2 x 5.5mm & 1 x 6mm)
Metal screwbox (with different compartments for organizing plugs, screws etc) new and i will fill with an assortment of goldscrews, rawlplugs, fischer plugs and toggle/plasterboard fixings.

Looking for £60

Will keep looking so any more spare tools will be thrown in. Because of the size/weight it is ideally collection only from Otley near leeds, or courier will be around £20

Last edited by a moderator:
Also including one of these in new condition :
STA194749-stanley-waterproof-toolbox.JPG

Reply to More tools for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net