Discuss NICEIC Question in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

etby92

Due to customers request and me being reliant on the work i'm going to have to register to the NECIEC Domestic Installer scheme.

Just a question for all of you who have been through your site assessments is it possible to use commercial/industrial jobs on your assessment if you are looking to join as a domestic installer only?

many thanks

if you're going for niceic, go for approved contractor. this will set you apart from the Electrical Trainee 's and is essential for council work , decent commercial work, and such

I understand peoples view towards the NICEIC and do share them, problem is to many customers are now requesting due to insurance reasons so it leaves me with little choice unfortunately. I would like to tell them to bugger off but i'm not in a position to.

I didn't ever state that all my work to date was non-domestic Dave?
I already have one domestic install to use as a visit but for ease of access etc it would of been more practical to use a certain job only issue with it being non domestic.

Reply to NICEIC Question in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Why is the word 'competent' being over used to describe what was once just 'qualified electricians' with experience? Is it to promote proving you...
Replies
Views
Completed my AM2s start of this year. My whole career plan is to run my own company/sole trader. Be my own boss basically. I always get asked...
Replies
Views
Hi there, please be patient with me because I'm old and still learning. My electrician nephew is being inundated with EV Charger requests. He's...
Replies
Views
Hi there, firstly wishing you all good health and happiness 🙂 Just a few questions if you all don’t mind answering for me please.. I’ve just...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
Hi, I had been with Elecsa for years as a Part P installer/tester. Then they were taken over by the NICEIC. I'm embarrassed to say that I hate...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock