Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss No offence intended... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wattsup

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

But I've had/used a few testers recently, all have worked on jobs of mine.

One asked what size cable to wire a kitchen ring main, ok I thought maybe thinkin, a 4mm radial, can we get away with it? He said washer drier/ kettle / toaster...err nope wire 2-ring mains to kitchen...ok he said.

Thought no more (thinking to myself does this guy know what he is doing)

He wired the rings in 4mm, ok no problem except it cost me more than expected, he said ...I said wire rings in 4mm, err nope I did not. No problem it cost me 40quid more than expected, but hey he couldn't event get the kitchen plan close proximity.
The times checking his work was not cost effective, but guess what part p approved, he was completely hopeless. I need real sparks, housebashing is not complicated

D

dave billingham

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I too have had this problem. I was running 2 housing estates and forever having to drive back n forth correcting peoples cock ups, the final result was whilst on holiday last year the team of guys i was using caused me too loose a job that would have seen me through till the end of 2010.

bcm_spark

-
Arms
I need real sparks, housebashing is not complicated
Where abouts are you? I'll come and do some work for ya! Not done any for a while but house bashing is a piece of cake.

I too have had this problem. I was running 2 housing estates and forever having to drive back n forth correcting peoples cock ups, the final result was whilst on holiday last year the team of guys i was using caused me too loose a job that would have seen me through till the end of 2010.
Thats not good Dave, its a lot of lost money and now you have to find more work! Was it new builds?

Last edited:
D

dave billingham

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yea new build rite hacked me off got sacked by text whilst on beach in jamaica all inclusive holiday gutted i was lol

Reply to No offence intended... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom