Discuss Pat testers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

me1

What pat-tester would you recommender? I am looking for one that can store results and also read bar-codes.
And is quick and easy to use.

the only other thing it needs to do is to churn out passed stickers and attach them to the appliances.:6:

What pat-tester would you recommender? I am looking for one that can store results and also read bar-codes.
And is quick and easy to use.

I got lumbered pat testing for a few weeks and it was a kewtech... that had a barcode reader and stored the results etc.... shame it didnt print off all the pass stickers and whack them on the appliances aswell whilst i slept

So no recommendations I need a new pat tester know body admitting to using one then.

Might be minded numbing but after a couple of weeks of hard graft we fight over who gets a easy day pat testing far from hard work is it.

I have got a Seaward PrimeTest 250 which is good, does read barcodes etc, but unless you have loads to do, theres very little point.

I only use it for the odd job.

seaward PAT500H (for IT equipment)

seaward PAC500 for general use

seaward RC500 (for RCD extention leads)

a load of adaptors etc

and a couple of extention lead adaptors that you use with the PAC500

all fits nicely into an old Robin shoulder bag...

but i dont do much pat testing as its mind crushingly boring...

oh and i`v got a couple of seaward 2000s (one of which i`m giving to Phil when we get together at the elex manchester)

and an old Megger PAT2

Reply to Pat testers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, We have a limited in house PAT testing requirement and were advised that the TIS700 fitted our needs. The unit works fine for 110V and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Not sure if asking about rates is allowed, but I'm wondering what people's thoughts are on chargeable rates for PAT testing. Baring in...
Replies
Views
Hey Is there any fans of Meterel ? What do you think of the one below ...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I'm studying at college at the moment. I am looking to get some essential electrical testing kits slowly. Is a multificunctional tester...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Firstly I am new to the forum, so will start by saying hi. I work as an electricians mate, and am joining the forum to gain experience...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock